Guidelines for Adoption:
How the Process Works:
1. If you find an animal you are interested in adopting your first step is
to fill an adoption application by clicking on the button below.
2. After receiving your adoption application you will be contacted by
phone to set up a time you can meet with the prospective adoptable
3. If an adoptable matched is found we will be set up for a time to come
and check your facility.
3. To help offset the cost of gas to do a facility check we ask for a $25
deposit that will be deducted from your final adoption fee if you
decide to adopt the animal in question.
4. If your farm or boarding facility gets approved, we will arrange a
time to complete the adoption contract with you and set a time for
you to pick up your adopted animal. We encourage you to arrange
transport for your adoptable animal but if you can not provide this
we can provide transportation for a minimum fee of $50 and an
additional $3 per mile after the first 15 miles.